Star Trek Adventures: The Roleplaying Game (Hardback)
Welcome to your new assignment, Captain. Your continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, to bodly go where no one has gone before…
Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.
A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.
- Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the Final Frontier with 368 pages of content (check out the sample spreads in the images). Full colour hardback, features a matt laminate cover with reading ribbon.
- Complete 2d20 game system from Modiphius Entertainment adapted for Star Trek Adventures, used in Mutant Chronicles, Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of, John Carter of Mars and the Infinity RPG.
- An extensive exploration of the United Federation of Planets and its galactic neighbours in the Alpha, Beta and Gamma Quadrants.
- Guidelines for Gamemasters old and new, on how to run an adventure of exploration and discovery for the crew of a Federation starship.
- A full catalogue of aliens and antagonists including Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, the Borg and the Dominion.
- Brought to you by a team of expert Star Trek writers including writers from previous editions of Star Trek roleplaying games and other gaming talent.
- Personal logs and intercepted communications by Starfleet Intelligence provide a new perspective on Star Trek and its events.
At this time we only offer delivery to Mainland UK destinations.
Standard delivery is by:
- Royal Mail, 1st class (Signed For) [Est. 1-3 days] ... for parcels up to 2kg.
- Parcelforce 48 [Est. 2 days] ... for parcels over 2kg (or too large to count as 'small parcel size').
P&P is free for orders over £29.95
Items will usually be despatched on the next working day (Tuesday to Friday) after payment has been accepted and availability confirmed.
- It is not usually possible to despatch items on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Additional P&P charges may apply to unusually large, heavy or valuable items.
- Due to post office and/or age restrictions, some items (eg. Aerosol Paints, Craft Knives) are only available in-store.
See ourpage for full details.
Unless agreed in writing by Clifton Road Games, all returns are at the customer's own risk and expense.
Please contact Clifton Road Games (by phone or email) prior to returning any items in order that neither party is put to unnecessary expense or inconvenience.
See ourpage for full details.